Goldeimer – Effective Microorganisms (EMs)
- Environmentally friendly
- Various fields of application
Effective microorganisms is a composition of a wide variety of anaerobic microorganisms, such as yeasts, lactic acid bacteria and photosynthetic bacteria. These convert the carbohydrates in the biomass into lactic acid.
In concrete terms, this means that Effective Microorganisms prevent putrefaction processes and enable fermentation. These processes take place in the absence of oxygen. Pathogenic germs are destroyed by the resulting acidic environment (below 4). During this process, nutrients escape and accumulate on the plant carbon.
You can use the Effective Microorganisms from Goldeimer as an additive for your separation toilet. To do this, simply add a few sprays to the solids tank after using the toilet. You can also clean your separation toilet with the Effective Microorganisms. Best results are achieved by an airtight seal of the object to be cleaned.
- rotting processes are prevented
- prevent formation of unpleasant odors
- Pure natural product. No danger for humans, animals and plants
- Effective microorganisms.
- Aerobic and anaerobic microorganisms, yeast, lactic acid bacteria, photosynthetic bacteria, actinomycetes.
- 1 l bottle
- Spray EM into the separation toilet before each long break in use. A few pumps are sufficient.
Ideal would be, for example, before going to bed.
- 1 bottle of Effective Microorganisms